Winners will be announced December 13th
After receiving more than a thousand nominations, BCLiving has selected five finalists from each category in our first-ever social media awards.
Voting has now closed (more than 12,000 votes were cast!) and we will be announcing the ultimate winners on Tuesday, December 13th.
Here are the finalists (in no particular order) in each of our nine categories for BCLiving's Social List 2016.
best in design & Decor
- Karin Bohn, House of Bohn
- Monika Hibbs
- The Cross Design & Decor
- Amanda Evans Interiors
- Jillian Harris
best in Fashion
- Cara McLeay, A Fashion Love Affair
- Jill Lansky, The August Diaries
- Kiara Schwartz, Tobruck Ave.
- PARTYSKIRTS by Lauren & Mariel
- Viranlly Liemena, Viranlly
best in Food & Drink
- Jeremy and Adrian, The Food Gays
- Joann Pai, Slice of Pai
- Erin Ireland, To Die For
- Tessa Sam, Sweet Bake Shop
- Gabriel Cabrera, The Artful Desperado
Best in Health & Fitness
- Natalie Langston
- Emily von Euw, This Rawsome Vegan Life
- Camilla Lee, Cam Lee Yoga
- Tori Wesszer, Fraiche Nutrition
- Rachel Doell, Daily Routine Fitness
Best Local Media personality
Best Kids & Family
- Michele Nordin Phillips, What Dreams May Become
- Joanne Ma, Modern Fort
- Melissa Barling, Winter Daisy Kids
- Keisha Lynne Boutilier, Loving Littles
- Mary Konkin, Mary Konkin Photography
Best in Wedding & Floral
- Patrick King, Instagram Vancouver
- Sophia Hsin, Sophia Hsin and Amelia Hedgehog
- Meagan Faye, Living Boldly
- Erin Sousa, Sparkle Media
- Leah Alexandra, Leah Alexandra Jewellery
Best Overall Digital Influencer
Congratulations to all the finalists and stay tuned for the winners!
Follow us on Facebook for updates.